20120808

Why Nokia 3310 Is Still Better Than Galaxy S3

There must be a sea of questions flowing through your mind right now, like how can the vintage Nokia 3310 ever be compared to the flagship galaxy s3 ?, which yardstick is being used to measure the two?, how can such comparison even be conceived in the first place?. For most of you this is same as making a comparison between King kong and Aladin’s monkey, John okafor of nollywood and Leornardo Decaprio, the Bugatti veron(1 of the most expensive cars in the world, $1.8m) and the 1997 model station wagon Volvo or the eloquent Wole Soyinka alongside the not so eloquent first lady ‘‘My husband is the best couple’’ oops! no defamation intended just thinking out loud. Anyway i don’t mean to sound like an advertising agent for any of this telecommunication brands, I would have if there were paying me but sadly they aren’t, I just want to take a deeper look into this mobile devices and see which is better and more suitable for the general public even though the general public might not agree with me. Now let’s take a look at Samsung galaxy s3 side by side the Nokia 3310 or Okpo Nokia (Bone Nokia) as the call it in my local dialect.
…sorry about the ellipsis but the deeper look I talked about earlier was much more deeper than I thought, anyway here it is read on.continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment