20120822

Two upcoming artist Arraigned for Molesting a teenager - Promising to Make Her a Star

Lagos - One Ekene Uzor, 24, and his friend, Eni Daniel, 21, have been arraigned before an Ejigbo magistrate court in Lagos for allegedly sexually harassing a 17-year-old girl and subsequently taking a nude photo of her.
On Thursday, when hearing resumed on the case, the 17-year old teenager informed the court that she knew Daniel Uzor at her mother’s shop in Surulere, Lagos, adding that Uzor, who is in the entertainment industry, promised to groom her to become a star in the industry. It was under this guise, she said, that he invited her to his residence at 10, Joe Ejeye, Jakande Estate, Ejigbo.
On the fateful day, according to her, when she arrived Uzor’s flat where his friend, Eni Daniel was already waiting, Uzor immediately locked the door to the flat and they started touching her body. In her words: “They came to me and started fondling my breasts and other parts of my body. They ordered me to remove my dress. They started taking my nude photographs and threatened to post them on the internet. They forced me to suck their penises. They had rounds of sex with me in turns. When they were satisfied, they told me to go. But they did not delete my nude photographs in their camera phones.”
However, she was afraid of having her nude pictures posted on the internet, so she decided to keep her ordeal to herself. But, after some days, she summoned courage to inform her grandfather of the incident. It was her grandfather who wasted no time in taking her to the police station to report the matter and the culprits were arrested.READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment