20120816

I Am Not A Drug Adict – Tonto Dike

Encomium reporter, Stella Dimoko-Korkus recently interviewed Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh. The interview was hilarious.Enjoy.
Stella: You shot the movie, My Life, My Damage, with Uche Jombo; we are yet to see the movie but it is alleged that the drug addict role you played in the movie is your true life character.
Tonto: Here we go again. I am an actor for Christ sake. And I’m supposed to make my audience believe whatever role I interpret. If any past role I have done has made anyone put a tag on me as Tonto a person, that’s their problem to deal with not mine. If they say I got the role because I am drugs why are you calling me? Why don’t you call the person who saw me fit enough to interpret the role? In the movie, My Damage, I played the role of someone who got high on drugs. Acting like a drug addict is easy. Please let them say, I am not going to respond to anyone on this issue again.
Stella: The tattoo of your face on your back was done during the movie shoot in America. Drugs and tattoos sometimes go together. Have you gone for therapy to solve this problem?
Tonto: I don’t understand these questions you are asking. Have you gone to therapy for poke nosing into people’s affairs? I am sure you would call it a day job. That’s fine. I had my back tattooed because I always wanted to do so and during the movie shoot, we figured we could put the scene into the movie. Like you said, drugs and tattoos sometimes go together and we thought it was perfect for the movie.READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment